Thursday, September 5, 2013

I think that...


The Jewish people have it right.

The Fall should be the New year!
This is when I want to clean out closets, the garage, my car.
This is when I look for new clothes.
Kids start school= new books, clothes, supplies, thoughts...

At this time of the year I feel as though everything is beginning.

In January?
Not so much.

All I want to do then is-
Keep warm.
Nest.
Eat and drink.
Go on vacation.

I think this is why Autumn is my favorite season.
So many possibilities.
So many changes.

So exciting.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Merry Wife said...

Ah, the smell of freshly sharpened pencils. Happy New Year to you too!

Lisa Odom said...

Happy New Year! I do agree. I haven't stopped throwing away junk since school started. It is almost embarrassing how much stuff is sitting on the curb right now.